Answered By: NYIT Library Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 31
Answered By: NYIT Library
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 31
All NYIT Library locations are currently closed. We still have many online services available.
- Librarians are available for online research consultations.
- Librarians and reference staff are available at Ask a Librarian and we've extended our chat hours. Chat with us!
- Librarians can provide online instruction for classes in lieu of visits. Submit a ticket using the Instruction Request Form.
For other details:
- For information on how to access library resources remotely download this guide.
- For the latest information about campus policies, see nyit.edu/alerts.
This FAQ will be updated as the situation evolves.