Answered By: Sebastien Marion Last Updated: Oct 13, 2015 Views: 96
Answered By: Sebastien Marion
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2015 Views: 96
- From the NYIT Library homepage, select Find Resources, and NYIT Journal Locator.
- If you are off-campus you will be prompted for your NYIT MyMail username and password.
- Under the heading Find Journal by title or ISSN, select one of 4 title search options from the left box and then type some or all of the words for the periodical title (or ISSN number, if known).
- If the periodical title is held by NYIT, listings in all available formats (printed, microforms, electronic) will be given. Online databases can easily be recognized--a date range of holdings will appear before the database name.
- If the holdings range matches the date of your article, click on the database link and search for your full text article. Some databases require a keyword search using words from your article title and/or author; others allow you to select individual periodical issues by date.
- If the periodical title you need is not listed in the NYIT Journal Locator, or if the date of the particular article is not covered by the NYIT electronic subscription, then you will not be able to retrieve the full text electronically from NYIT. Other options should be discussed with a reference librarian.