Answered By: Sebastien Marion Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 198
The 3D printers in the Manhattan Library Innovation Labs are available to all students. To print your own designs, schedule a consultation with our staff at email@example.com, or drop in and visit us on the 3rd floor of the Manhattan Library. Staff can provide assistance with:
- Preparing the design for printing.
- Selecting a printer and material.
- Provide estimated supply costs.
- Is the 3D printer available for use by non-students?
- Yes, 3d printing is available. We recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would need to know the campus (NYC/Long Island) and a copy of the file (STL). We look forward to hearing from you.