Answered By: Jeanne Strausman
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2014     Views: 35

You can see what journals we have available full text by going to: or going to the library website: and then click on the "Journals" tab and type in the name of the journal you are looking for. If you type in "Society and Natural Resources", you are right, we do not have this journal but you can do an interlibrary loan and we could get an article from this journal for you. Just fill out this form:  

If you have any other questions, please contact one of the libraries: